Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement, a Permanent Placement Company is conducting a search for our client an established Licensed Agency in Brooklyn, New York seeking experienced Bilingual Spanish Home Health Coordinators and Intake Staff. The organization offers opportunity for professional growth in a friendly work environment. Competitive Compensation package! All positions are Permanent and Direct Hire!
The Home Health Coordinator
• Represents company as the first point of contact, answers calls in a professional and courteous manner.
• Works under the direction of the Coordination Supervisor and adheres to company guidelines when providing coordination services.
• Responsible for assigning Caregivers to Clients and ensures all cases are assigned according to plan of care.
• Schedule only the amount, frequency, and duration of services identified in the plan of care and ordered by the physician, whenever Company policy dictates that a physician's order is required.
• Maintain a standardized weekly schedule for all active patient/clients and document schedule changes on the scheduling form.
• Validate caregiver documentation against schedules prior to payroll and appropriately to resolve differences. Create and update active patient/client and caregiver lists weekly, and more frequently, if requested.
• The candidate for this position will have a High School Diploma and experience working in a healthcare setting providing Coordination/Scheduling services to Clients
• Excellent Phone Etique and computer skills.
• Knowledge of HHA exchange software a PLUS
• Prior scheduling experience in a customer service setting is required
• Ability to work well with others and support Team Members
• The ability to work under time pressures and manage multiple activities at one time are essential.
• Must speak Spanish Fluently